Sunday, October 26, 2008

A New Fall Favorite

I love kids books! I salivate over the scholastic book club orders and all the delightful children's books. I've been missing children's books and just books in general but this past week I spent about 45 minutes in a Barnes and Noble in Buffalo. It was delightful! Where did I hang out? The children's section, of course. I discovered the most wonderful book about fall. It's called, "Fletcher and the Falling Leaves."Fletcher is a little fox who becomes concerned about his favorite tree when he sees all of its leaves falling off. His mother tells him not to worry that it's just autumn but he doesn't really understand that. He does everything that he can to help the tree keep its leaves on. The illustrations in this book are absolutely gorgeous and I have to say it's sweet to see a fox portrayed in a manner other than tricky. I think this is going to become a new fall favorite of mine.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...