Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wacky Weather


The weather's been a little strange the last 24 hours. Last night I went to bed and the world around was covered in white but clearly starting to melt. Sometime in the night it must have begun raining. By the time I woke up all the snow was gone. I was actually kind of sad. However, within about 4 hours the world around was covered in a blanket of snow again. Unfortunately, the blanket of snow covered some crazy patches of ice. Glad I didn't have to go anywhere today! Had a little fun writing in the fresh snow! I love the dusting of snow covering the branches.

There is truly something so peaceful and quiet about a world covered in a fresh blanket of snow!

2 comments:

  1. Want to trade places??
    Love ya honey
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, not right now. Incidentally, I saw Dennis Schellhase out with his flipflops on in the snow yesterday! I was giving him a hard time about it! For goodness sake, he's going to Africa...he shouldn't be wearing flipflops in this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...