I love the pleated pillow on the left. The tutorial came from here. I got tired of measuring so it's not the straightest thing in the world. Plus I couldn't get the tension quite right on the thread. Thankfully, I could turn all the pleats over so the puckered thread is hidden. It took a while to make all the pleats but I ironed and sewed while someone was chatting with me so it was the perfect project.
I put a zipper in this project. A first for me so I used this tutorial along with my sewing machine instruction book to help with the changing of the feet. I would definitely recommend the zipper closure as opposed to the envelope closure. It just seems to look neater. So there you have it - I'm moving beyond paper into other areas of craftiness!