Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Targets, Ombre, Chevrons and All Things Crafty

Just thought I would post a few of my favorite recent card creations.
 

I decided to use my circle dies to create a rainbow target and then pop a word out from the middle using the scripty thanks die from Lawn Fawn and a Hello die from Papertrey.  I loved the way these turned out.


Then I had a little ombre chevron action happening in these ones and used the same dies to cut out the words for these two cards.


I love this last little card for its color combination and that sweet little "Congrats" stamp from Stampin' Up's Your Perfect Day set. 

3 comments:

  1. You are so creative. I am glad you are back on blog land. I check now and again to be inspired by you:)... When is next furlough for you?

    Ronda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you drop by for a visit now and again, Ronda. Sure would be fun to chat in person. I will not be home for my next furlough until 2017.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...