Saturday, July 21, 2007

My Summer Adventures - Toronto

It seems like a couple years since I've gotten to spend a summer in Toronto but I guess it's only been one. I have to say this was one of the most pleasant summers I've spent in Toronto weatherwise. It was beautiful...not really all that hot and definitely not humid. I got to spend lots of quality time with my parents and with my friends. Here are some of the highlights...


  • Walking & Shopping with my Mom

  • Helping my Dad at Work

  • Sharing with a group of Seniors who have been praying faithfully for me

  • Having a picnic with several of the SIM retirees including my 2nd grade teacher

  • Seeing my friends, the Borodies, from Niger

  • Going to church with Michelle & getting to see how happy she is there

  • Making buns and pie crusts with Jennifer...she made an awesome pie

  • Going to two of Chellaine's football games...she is the athletic therapist for the Hamilton Ti-Cats and she is amazing!

Here's Chellaine helping an injured Ti-Cat Player & observing the action on field with several players.







1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time, Beth. Pass on greetings to your parents, would you?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...