- Walking & Shopping with my Mom
- Helping my Dad at Work
- Sharing with a group of Seniors who have been praying faithfully for me
- Having a picnic with several of the SIM retirees including my 2nd grade teacher
- Seeing my friends, the Borodies, from Niger
- Going to church with Michelle & getting to see how happy she is there
- Making buns and pie crusts with Jennifer...she made an awesome pie
- Going to two of Chellaine's football games...she is the athletic therapist for the Hamilton Ti-Cats and she is amazing!
Here's Chellaine helping an injured Ti-Cat Player & observing the action on field with several players.