Sunday, August 12, 2007

Random Things I'm Thankful for

Several times this summer I've been reminded of some random things that I'm thankful for. Some of them have been really huge things but others have been kind of funny. Like yesterday when I was walking through the grocery store I passed the DOVE deodorant and I was reminded of a SAM's shopping trip prior to leaving for Niger in 2004. I had been using DOVE and planned on buying it in bulk at SAM's before I left. They didn't have any so my friend Amy suggested Degree which I ended up buying and it's a good thing, too. I took one stick of DOVE which promptly began evaporating in the heat. Imagine if I hadn't had the Degree....so I just want to say, "Thanks, Amy for your most helpful suggestion. If it wasn't for you, I would have been STINKY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...