Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Inundated

So here's the thing about teaching a class full of girls....you'll be inundated with notes. This is what I received on Sunday night alone. Apparently, these two students were inspired to donate all their Sunday sermon "notes" to me. Not sure if there's room on the refrigerator for all of this. :) My favorite part about these notes is that during the first couple of days when I asked these two to write a story, they told me they didn't know how to write and they copied from a book or from something on the wall. But two weeks later they are fired up about writing and telling their stories.

2 comments:

  1. That's so cute. I'm glad they are excited about writing now.

    We just got to our friends' house in Cut Bank yesterday. Today Isabelle wrote notes to everyone and taped them on their bedroom doors. They all said "I love you" which is one of the only things she can write without copying.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...