Saturday, August 27, 2011

In Which Tom Learns that I Have Eyes in the Back of My Head


Friday, I was writing something on the board and happened to turn around while Tom was sitting at his desk with his hand up in the air and his head turned away from me.  I could tell that he was finished with his work and wanted to get it checked.  Turning back to the board, I called back to him, "Tom, you can put your hand down.  I'll be with you in a minute!"  It would have been interesting to see his face at that time because he had no clue that I had been looking at him. 

"Miss Botheras, do you have eyes in the back of your head?" he asked.

I can neither confirm nor deny that fact.  Ahh, what am I saying?  Of course, I confirmed it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...