Monday, July 14, 2014

Hello Hyena

You just never know what you are going to see when you wake up in the morning!  This morning I headed out for my morning walk and I actually grabbed my camera because I had in mind a picture that I wanted to take for my forthcoming newsletter.

These guys are members of a pack of dogs that I see on the mornings that I walk around the national stadium.


But this particular morning as I walked in through the parking lot a much larger, round eared animal caught my eye.



Well hello there, Mr. Hyena!  I did not expect to see you here this morning.

Yep, Mr. Hyena and a fellow hyena friend were just hanging out under the tree.  Don't let that fence fool you though, they were chained to the tree but definitely not enclosed.  Their owners had obviously spent the night sleeping on the pavement yards away from them.

Things that make you go, "Hmmm?"  There had to be a story there somewhere.  I didn't get it but I did get a picture of the curiousity of the day.

There you have it, you never know what you are going to see when you wake up in the morning.  So get up with a sense of expectancy, Sleepyhead, and maybe grab your camera on the way out the door!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...