Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Relaxin' & Craftin'

Since I have stuck close to home (which also happens to be close to work) this summer people keep checking up on me to make sure that I'm not working too hard.  Just to put any worried minds at ease, I thought I would post some of my summer crafting which mostly consists of cards that I've made.

Introducing....


my very first shaker card.  So fun!


Loving the Rich Razzleberry cardstock from Stampin' Up!


This card and its awesome colors and happy little hello from Simon Says Stamp
well, they just makes me happy!


As does this skunk also from Simon Says Stamp who is just downright cute.



A little Hero Arts and The Alley Way Stamps goodness.


And then there is my very first card made with Lawn Fawn's Scripty Thanks die.  Love the font!

Hope this is evidence enough that I've been enjoying myself but if you need more you can come check out the rest of my stash.  There's plenty more fun where these ones come from!  


2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth, I randomly discovered your blog, and I had to tell you how lovely your cards are! I love crafting as well, and your cards are very clean and crisp and incredibly cute. I hope to see more of them soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, Sarah!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...