Monday, June 11, 2007

Heather Visits


The last week of school my friend Heather came to visit me. Heather and I were roommates at Toccoa Falls College. I tortured her for a year or more! It was good fun...at least I enjoyed it...she might tell you something else. :) Anyway, she came to visit me for a week so I guess it wasn't all that bad. Unfortunately, since I was in the middle of a busy last week of school we didn't do anything too exciting. She hung out at my apartment, caught up on e-mails and took a little trip up to Toccoa to see our old stomping grounds. We went out for ice cream and I introduced her to Bride and Prejudice which just happens to be my number one favorite movie at the moment. I really enjoyed the chance to catch up with her and see what God's been doing in her life. She has been a real example to me of how to trust God even through the tough stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...