Friday, June 15, 2007

What I'm currently reading...



I just got finished reading a great book by Linda Nichols, who is rising fast on my list of authors I love, called In Search of Eden. It's about a young woman who was forced by her mother to give up her child for adoption. After her mother's death, she goes on a search for her child which leads her to the town of Abingdon where she learns more about her mother's past and begins to understand why her mother acted the way she did. I highly recommend this book along with the rest of Linda Nichols books. Check out the link I added on the side.





Now I've moved on to a book called From the Belly of the Dragon. I'm hoping I can finish before I leave tomorrow because I checked it out of the library.



Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for some good reads, so I'll try to look for these at my libary.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...