Saturday, January 5, 2008

Remembering the Past

While we worked on the shed, my mom was sorting through a lot of stuff from her home in West Virginia. One night, I came home from taking something to my brother at work and found her with a little beanie on her head. What in the world? It was what she had to wear for her first week as a freshman in college back in 1957. Sheesh…so glad that I wasn’t a freshman in 1957! Anyway, we had fun trying out old fashioned toys like this Perfecscope which takes two pictures and makes them into one 3-D picture. And we discovered old favorite toys like my brother’s teddy bear. It was a lot of fun to talk to my mom about the old days!

1 comment:

  1. now that sounds like my kind of get together. How sweet! (and goofy about the hat)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...