Saturday, January 24, 2009

What I love about kids

Last night, I went to interview a lady named Jennifer who has a club for kids one evening a month in a local school where she gets to share the gospel with them. When I pulled up to the curb I knew I was at the right house because there were people (and they looked very little) sitting at the window watching for me. It was her two daughters. Now mind you, I had never met their mom or them but there they were watching for me like I was a really good friend! And when I came in the house they told me that they had been waiting and they were excited for this "guest" to arrive that their mom had called "a friend". That's the beauty of children isn't it? They don't even have to know you yet they still deem you worthy of their friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...