Awhile back I noticed that the bottom of my shower curtain was being eaten up by mold. I found some material that matched my towels and rug and so I made a new shower curtain that I can use when I come back after home assignment. I figured I better make it now so that it will be ready. Otherwise it might not be made for a long time. Case in point - those pillows in the picture above. I brought the material to make those pillows with me to Niger 3 years ago and I just now finished them!
And then there's the old blog which has gotten a little bit of a makeover. I decided to try a new design. I'm not sure that I'm completely satisfied. It seems like it might be a little busy but after looking into other options that are far more complicated, I think I've decided to be satisfied with this for the moment. I'm also working on learning how to use picasa and watermark my photos. There's a learning curb!