Way too much of my break has been dedicated to giving my blog a facelift. One of the things that I did was to go back and label all my posts. (Note to anyone who would like to start a blog - label your posts from the start! You won't be sorry!) Although it was tedious, I did enjoy it because it gave me a chance to go back and read everything I had written for the last five or so years.
Here are the top five things I discovered in the process:
5. I have not written nearly enough of my stellar poetry . (I mean really, I clearly have a talent for it!)
4. I discover so many great children's books. I should write more about them.
3. I love teaching kids to write and I love reading the amazing things they have to say.
2. I'm surprised by the things that happened which never got recorded here on my blog.
1. Overwhelmingly, this blog is about THINGS THAT MAKE ME LAUGH! I think I may have misnamed it. On that note, I am linking you back to this post because it happened in the early days of my blog when not too many people were reading and frankly, it's just flat out funny and who doesn't like to laugh?