Thursday, May 23, 2013

Embarassingly Funny!

Oh my!  I went to my friend's house and what did I find? Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4 but 5 pictures of me posted on her magnetic door.
 
 
That's just embarrassingly funny!  At least two of them have legitimate reasons for being there since one is old.  But what did I do - just keep sending her pictures without realizing it?  Or were a couple of them double stacked?  I don't know but I'm feeling the love from J & her family even if I do want to go by and stealthily snatch one or two off the door.  If anyone needs a prayer card let me know, I've got a friend who can hook you up!

4 comments:

  1. Can I have 10 of them to cover my fridge, please? I have a big fridge ... Anne N

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always can use more pictures of you on our fridges...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that because you need more things to hold up your kids artwork because that was my friend J's excuse? :) I'm happy to hold up the work of the world's next great mathematicians, scientists, artists etc. I consider it a great privilege! :) I did give you one didn't I?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...