Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Being Symmetrical is Cool (or The Post In Which Iya Loses Her Cool)

The other day Iya and I were having a conversation.  It went something like this...

ME:  Iya, did you know that you are really quite symmetrical in appearance.  In fact, I think I'll take a couple of pictures of you so that I can use them in math class when we talk about symmetry.

 
IYA:  Really, I don't get what the big deal is about symmetry and frankly, I'd rather not have my picture taken.  In fact I think, I'll just turn to the side and thwart any attempt on your part to take a straight on picture.
 
 
ME:  You know it's for the children, right?
 
 
IYA:  Ahh, you had to go and play the Kid Card.  Fine!  I'll give you one but that's all you are getting!
 
 
IYA:  You did hear me say I was done, right?
 
 
IYA:  Jeepers, you won't even leave me alone when I'm eating.
 
 
IYA: ALRIGHT!  THAT'S IT!  I'VE HAD IT!  I'M ABOUT TO MAKE YOU LOOK SYMMETRICAL!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...