Way back in February, I ran into this fabric.
It was the perfect thing to tie together the blues and the greens in my living room and dining room. I thought there was only going to be enough for curtains or dining room cushions but I happened to find more which meant there was plenty to go around. So I made the curtains.
But I let someone else do the hard work of making cushions.
One last look into that lovely green kitchen...
where my handy with a drill friend Deb helped me attach all the new door handles.
(I needed help because my first encounter with the drill included the loss of a chunk of skin off the bottom of my toe and the drill wasn't even moving!)
And finally a look into my living room which means my last summer crafting project is complete.
Maybe one day there will be more on the walls but I wouldn't get your hopes up!