Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's been 4 years!

That's right! It's been 4 years since I strapped on these puppies!


So last weekend, just for fun, I went down to Atlanta to hang with my friend Jen and her nephews who are into hockey.

While I practiced my triple axel stroking, Jen practiced a technique known as "boarding it" (aka: sticking close to the side of the rink) which by the way, she totally mastered despite the rugrats doing hockey stops in front of her.  It's a little grainy but I love the incensed look on her face here!


We spent some time in the penalty box



trying to look very innocent and sad. 

Then we took picture proof that for a moment in time, Jen courageously struck out for the center of the rink. 


Well, okay, we were only one step closer to the center of the rink!  Who's counting anyway?


We ended the evening on ice too, taking in a Gwinnett Gladiators game with our friend Amy.  A special treat, indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...