Monday, June 15, 2009

A Favorite

Here's my favorite pic from our return to Quebec. Grand Falls, the horseshoe falls east of Niagara, are in the background. And now I'm back in Quebec, my mom and dad helped me clean my apartment all day Saturday. It was a big job and I was thankful for their helpful.
Today it was back to class to face none other than the -a word that could strike fear in the heart of any French language learner! Of all the possible things, we had to end with this? So I got up and studied for about 20 minutes and wonder of wonders when I got to class, it didn't seem half as hard as it did before! Thank you, Jesus!

4 comments:

  1. subjunctive???

    yeah, it's hard in spanish, too. The conjugation itself isn't hard, it's knowing all the of ways it gets used & with what types of phraes & what exceptions, etc.

    goodluck on the subjonctif!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds just like French...who came up with that verb tense anyways? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. more of your boxes came today on container #2. can't wait to see your subjonctif speaking self! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. My kids aren't really that funny on a day to day basis, but when I write down all the funny things they say, it appears like they're hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...