Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Roadtrip

****UPDATE****
My replacement license arrived! Big praise!

My family had so much fun roadtripping it together last summer that we've decided to do it again. And why wouldn't we when we can experience moments like this together? I have a week off of class and so we are going on a hastily planned vacation to Prince Edward Island so we can pay hommage to Anne. This won't be any well planned Travis family vacation (had to put that in there, Jen!)...which was a rockin one to Boston and beyond! This will be a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants vacation in which we will pretty much do whatever strikes our fancy. My brother was intrigued by the Bay of Fundy and I can see why when the tides create a difference of 40 feet of water. So at the moment those are the only two things on the agenda.

I'm still waiting on my license. I'm hoping it will get here tomorrow so that I can help with the driving on this fabulously spontaneous vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...